1. Basic Principles of the Company
Citadel AI Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is a company that provides a website (https://citadel.co.jp), and the directories under this URL (hereinafter referred to as "the Site"). The Site collects information from users of the Site to the extent necessary for the smooth operation of the services provided on the Site (such as the provision of information through the Site, receipt and response to various opinions and questions, and distribution of email newsletters). The collected information will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
2. Scope of information to be collected
(1) The Site automatically collects Internet domain names, IP addresses, site search query information, and other information related to browsing this site. Cookies (information that is sent from the server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer in order to identify the user on the server side) are used only for the purpose of improving usability and do not contain any personal information.
(2) When using the mail form for receiving opinions and questions, etc., the Company may ask you to enter your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "User Attributes").
3. Purpose of use
(1) The information collected in 2-(1) will be used as a reference for the smooth operation of the services provided by this site.
(2) The opinions and questions collected in 2-(2) will be used as a reference for future business consideration. Such information may be forwarded to the relevant departments within our company depending on the content of the opinion, etc. In addition, the Company will use User Attributes to respond to and confirm your inquiries, to send you email newsletters, and to contact you for maintenance, important notices, and other purposes as necessary.
4. Restrictions on use and provision
The Company will not use the collected information by ourselves or provide it to a third party for any purpose other than those described in 3, except in cases of legal disclosure requests, illegal access, threats or other illegal activities, or other special reasons.
5. Measures to ensure safety
The Company will take the necessary measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of the collected information and to appropriately manage the collected information.
6. Scope of application
Citadel AI Inc.
Address: Yoyogi 4-62-7-103, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org